- Project PARRISH: a really random encounter, a game within a game.
- Project ALMANAC: mentioned this on the blog... Now thinking this might be best as a crowdsourced thing.
- Project SOLO: started thinking about this after Dave and I played some choose-your-own-adventure books on A Gaming Podcast About Nothing.
- Project VINGT: a regular zine idea that just never quite came together in my head. But maybe it's time to look at it again...
- Project SANTA: putting together the very first D&Dish thing I created and ran, a Christmas themed adventure. My wife thinks I should focus on getting this finished by the middle of November and released.
- Project SHADES: half an idea for a system-and-setting wide hack of LotFP. Good old fashioned OSR-y mechanics, in a not-too-distant-future...
- Project OORT: if you've read this blog before you'll know what this is!
- Project STUDIO1: something I'm working on now, which has a real working title but I'm not quite settled yet. Expect an announcement in the next couple of weeks.
Project POOL: Oddpool. So that's one done!
- Project BANK: a microgame, just trying to get the mechanics right, but the core idea has been unchanged for about two years...
- Project HOBOES: a hack of a two player game that I like, but a radically different setting. Needs work, but I have a general map that is about 80% solid.
More importantly: time to pick one or two small projects, do them, learn something and carry on.