- It's a really great, engaging and fun game to play.
- We're going to use the shared universe we created last night as the jumping off point for a series of one-shots and mini-campaigns that we're going to play over the coming months.
- Technological plagues
- FTL travel
- Geneered humans
- "Horrible costs for psychic powers"
- Mechs and powersuits
- F*cked up but explainable alien demons
- Artificial consciousness
- TNG humanoids ("no bumpy fore-headed aliens speaking English!")
- Single biome planets ("welcome to desert world", "welcome to frozen world", "welcome to the land of hats!")
- Time travel (other than normal relativistic effects)
Really, really good fun (so much so that two of us were crying with laughter at one role-played scene), and will lead in to next week's first one-shot/mini-campaign, based around the game GHOST/ECHO.